Join our Team
Join our worldwide network of photographers in one of the fastest growing Global Travel Photography businesses in the world.
1. Do you have a passion for portrait photography and a love for travel?
Working for The Photo Experience TPE, will give you the flexibility and creativity to enhance your photography skills. We want photographers who are passionate about portrait photography and enjoy meeting new people. And if you like to travel, working for TPE will give you the opportunity to work in different locations.
2. Do you have excellent local Knowledge of your location?
We want our photographers to be proud of their location and proud to show it off to our customers. So your local knowledge is essential for our customers TPE, sharing new locations and new information about your location.
3. Do you have great customer service and communication skills?
We pride ourselves on high standards for our customers. The TPE Photographer should be Professional, always arriving on time and with the customer`s safety in mind. Great communication with clear and precise instructions is a key element in producing great pictures.
4. Do you have a fluent, conversational level of English language?
Our first choice language is English. Our photographers must possess fluent English to communicate well with our customers.
5. Do you have a minimum of 2 years professional photography experience, with an online portfolio to view?
A minimum of two years natural light experience is required to join our team. We are looking for an extensive online portfolio to showcase your skills of creativity, composition, lighting and story telling photography.
6. Do you have professional camera equipment?
To produce professional pictures you must have professional equipment. This should include a back-up camera, memory cards, batteries and access to a PC or laptop.
7. Do you have experience working with natural light?
90% of our photo shoots will be outside in natural light, so experience of natural light conditions is a must. Also our ideal candidates will have experience working on wedding, lifestyle, family and Influencer shoots.
The TPE Photographer Ethos
The main requirement for The Photo Experience photographer is a passion for photography. Whether you are looking to turn a hobby into a career, or you if you are a professional looking for extra flexible income, you MUST be passionate about portrait photography and excel in creative work.
The Benefits of joining the TPE Team
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive payment rates
- A chance to work in different locations around the world
- NO editing involved
- Flexible contract
- Meet travellers from across the world
- Enhance your photography skills and portfolio, whilst making money